You can reset your password online if you can:
- Enter an BBVA account number for any account you access through Online Banking.
- Answer one of the three security questions you answered when you set up your personal security settings.
- Receive e-mail at the primary e-mail address on record for your Online Banking service.
Follow these steps to reset your password:
- Enter your User ID or Nickname on the BBVA home page.
- Click the "Forgot Your Password?" link on the "Enter Your Password" screen. It's located below the "Password" box.
- Enter an Online Banking account number and answer a security question.
- Check your primary Online Banking e-mail address for a temporary password.
- Sign in to Online Banking using this temporary password. During that sign in process, you'll create a new password for future sign in.
If you don't remember an account number you access through Online Banking, or if you're unable to correctly answer one of your security questions, you'll need to call BBVA for assistance at the number below.
Monday through Friday:7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Central Time, Saturday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central Time