Citibank Citigold® Account Package
With the Citibank Citigold® Account Package, there are many things you'll love. Some of them include:
- a really golden service,
- a dedicated team of professionals,
- a suite of exclusive benefits for your banking needs.
securely on the bank's website
With a dedicated wealth management team, 24/7 customer service, and plenty of free perks, the Citibank Citigold® Account Package is great for those looking for a banking and wealth management solution combined into a single offer that comes packed with benefits, and tools for smart money management and financial decisions.
As part of your Citigold relationship, you'll enjoy access to a team of professionals who'll be there to advise you on your financial goals, but also help you plan how to reach them. You'll be able to learn from tons of free financial material resources, including research done at international institutions that is rich with useful insights, and up-to-date information about trends, practices, and tips.
If you travel often, then you'll love the Citigold package even more: with a dedicated customer support to help you plan for your next travel, and gain access to dozens of exclusive events, you'll always find something entertaining to visit, and experience. Besides, all of your out-of-network ATM fees will be reimbursed, meaning you can access your funds using an ATM wherever you are in the world.
Finally, as part of the Citibank Citigold family, you'll be able to earn rewards points on many Citibank eligible products and services. If you get an eligible Citibank consumer card, you'll be able to earn even more points, redeemable for a plethora of rewards.
At the time of application, you'll be asked to choose whether to open an Interest Checking account or both an Interest Checking and a Citi Accelerate Savings account, the latter offering better interest rates, but available in select markets only.
Finally, the only condition here being to keep a combined average monthly balance of $200,000+ in your linked accounts, if you can manage that, there's no reason why not to consider this checking account package offer.
Checking account details
- Your own dedicated team, including a Citigold Relationship Manager for your banking needs, and a Citi Personal Wealth Management Financial Advisor for investing strategies.
- Citi Wealth Advisor, Citi Personal Wealth Management's digital financial planning solution.
- The Citibank® Debit Card.
- Online and Mobile Banking, with Online Bill Pay, Citi Mobile® app, and Mobile Wallet.
- Send money with Zelle®.
- Preferred pricing and rates on select products and services.
- Free access to 60,000 ATMs throughout the U.S.
- Unlimited refunds of non-Citi ATM fees.
- Waived overdraft protection transfer fees.
- Waived fees for standard checkbook orders, stop payments, incoming wire transfers, and money orders.
- No fee for non-standard checkbook orders* (see FAQ).
- Option to earn Citi ThankYou® Rewards Points.
- Citi Global Transfers.
- Exclusive travel services, and benefits.
- The Citigold Concierge.
- Dedicated Citigold service center for support 24 hours a day, seven days a week: 1-888-248-4465, (TTY) 1-800-788-6775.
Checking account fees
APY0.05% / 1.10%
Minimum Deposit to Open$0
Out-of-Network ATM Transaction Fee$0
Out-of-Network ATM Withdrawal Fee$0
Non-Sufficient Funds Fee$34
Foreign Transaction Fee$0
Citibank Citigold® Account Package FAQ
If you don't meet the minimum combined average monthly balance of at least $200,000 in your eligible linked accounts, your Citigold Account Package will be converted to the Citi Priority Account Package, and your accounts will be subject to the terms and conditions for that respective package. Requires a checking account in The Citigold Account Package. You'll be informed when the conversion should take place.
You can have the fees for non-standard check orders waived if you keep a combined average monthly balance of $500,000+ in your Citigold® Account Package.
As a Citibank Citigold® Account Package owner, you'll enjoy premium exclusive pricing and premium rates on select deposit products, as well as preferred pricing on select loans and lines of credit offered by Citibank.
Citi Personal Wealth Management is a platform giving you access to a range of resources, and many other benefits that can help you learn about, and manage your finances, plan investments, etc.
You'll receive market insights from Citi Private Bank, access to research from over 300 international research analysts, and personal service and guidance from your Citi Personal Wealth Management Financial Advisor.
You'll be able to use Citi Clarity®, a tool that help you create a customized, five-step planning process for your investment and financial decisions, while still being able to always check and get advice from your Advisor. Not only that: you'll also be able to attend financial education events, and consult online content for more knowledge and insights in order to ensure financial success.
Other benefits of your Citigold relationship include waived annual fees on linked Citi Personal Wealth Management accounts, as well as online / mobile $2.95 equity trades with Citi Personal Wealth Management.
You'll also benefit from preferred pricing, waived foreign exchange fees when using your Citibank banking card, higher deposit limits, Citi Global Transfers, and more.
With the Citigold® Account Package, and as part of your Citigold relationship, you'll enjoy amazing travel benefits, such as:
- Waived foreign exchange fees when using your Citibank Banking Card,
- Cash for eligible emergencies (up to $10,000 per day from the available funds in your Citigold account), and Home Connect customer service,
- Access to Citigold lounges in locations around the world and Citigold Client Centers in the U.S.
- Citigold® Culture Pass — free admission and discounts to a curated group of cultural institutions.
In order to earn Citi ThankYou® Rewards points, you need to enroll your checking account in the Citi ThankYou® Rewards program first.
As a Citibank Citigold Package owner, you will earn 650 ThankYou points each statement period you complete 1 qualifying bill payment, and 1 qualifying direct deposit. If you don't complete either, but have at least one debit or credit transaction to or from your Citibank Checking Account during that statement period, you can earn 350 points.
You can also earn additional ThankYou points, if, in addition to a qualifying direct deposit, bill payment, and 1 debit/credit card transaction, you have:
- An auto-save transaction that posts to your Citibank Checking Account: 125 points,
- An open Citibank savings or money market account linked to your Citibank Checking Account: 200 points,
- A Citibank mortgage linked to your Citibank Checking Account: 175 points,
- A Citibank home equity loan or home equity line of credit linked to your Citibank Checking Account: 175 points,
- A Citibank personal loan linked to your Citibank Checking Account: 125 points,
- A Citibank Custom Credit Line linked to your Citibank Checking Account: 150 points.
You may also receive promotional offers, and earn points if you have an eligible Citi card.
If you have multiple Citi bank accounts, you may combine them, and pool together your points, so you can redeem them for rewards you want much faster.
You can add a Citi Accelerate Savings account to you Citigold® Account Package only if you reside in any of the following locations: AA, AE, AK, AL, AP, AR, AS, AZ, CO, DE, GA, GU, HI, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, MP, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY, and select markets in Florida and Illinois.
Yes, there's a limit of $2,000 per account, per business day, regardless of the number of Citibank cards issued.
A higher limits of $5,000 applies Citigold Account Packages with a combined average balance of $500,000+ for the month which is two calendar months prior to the date of the transaction.
With the Citigold Concierge, you'll be able to book first-class restaurants, and purchase tickets to shows, concerts, sporting events, and other entertainment events. The Citigold Concierge also acts as a travel agency to help you plan for your next trip.
Citi Wealth Advisor is a service offered by Citibank to its customers looking for help in planning their financial future.
Citi Wealth Advisors take a personalized approach to provide a solution specific to your goals, needs, and situation. They can help you when planning for big purchases, home improvement, college or retirement savings, insurance, health care, and many other aspects of your life requiring strong investment, and detailed consideration.
Together, you can establish your financial roadmap, set realistic goals, and see progress over time.